Nearwater Walking Holidays is owned and run by Tim and Amelia Whitaker.
They are both keen walkers and sailors and have explored the Cornish coastline both from the land and sea. The business is run from their home in St Mawes in the heart of the Roseland Peninsula. The walks have been developed with the benefit of their local knowledge to ensure the visiting walker has the chance to see a few extra special places that they would otherwise overlook.
The walks are ideal for serious hikers, leisure walkers and for those who just want to get away from it all, Nearwater offers a hassle-free experience from the day you arrive until your departure.
- A variety of holidays from 2 to 10+ nights
- Personal service and attention from the owner-manager
- A wide range of walking tours for the independent hiker
- Flexible walking distances on most holidays & short breaks
- A choice of accommodation to suit your taste and pocket
- Discounts for groups of three or more
During the course of our research we have written a few walking blogs:
If you are interested only in a days walk in Cornwall then there is a great website www.iwalknorthcornwall.co.uk/ that has nearly 100 walks of between 2 and 10 miles in North Cornwall